[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Birthday Party Thankyou's

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Apr 15 20:34:56 EDT 2010

I'd like to thank you all for making Velvet and Onyx's birthdays such a
special time !
A BIG thanks to Sandy who wrote and rewrote many story lines to guide me
along the way and also to Frank (Beans slave) who sourced out all the
info on the workings of a Blacksmith and his incredible work that he
does.
Also to M, Penny, Ellen, Mariellen, Janneke, Mikey, Cindy, Joan, Leah,
Stefanie, Joanne for your threads i have smiled and laughed my way
through them all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm sorry if i missed anyones names these are just the ones i can
remember :o)

ahhhhhhh i just heard a noise........i wonder if it could be my little
darlings arrived home???

Love
Glynis (who's been missing her little princesses sooooo much) xxxx