[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Birthday Party Farewell's

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Apr 15 20:56:08 EDT 2010

Mummy whee have had such a wonderful time SIGH............
Oh Onyx stop getting that gooey look on your face, i'm sure you'll see
Friday again soon!
Well Velvet i have caught you looking gooey eyed too, me knows that you
and Beans have been holding paws too!
OK......whee agree not to fight.

So whee have had to farewell our friends, whee love them all so much,
everypig has been awesome Mummy, all helping each other it's lovely to
see.  Fugly finally found Merri it was so sweet they ran into each
others paws awwwwwwwwww
And oh boy is Igor gonna get into trouble with Yaya if doesn't do the
right thing!
Whee thinks a little tear came to your eyes Mummy when you heard about
her buying a cane like Lady Bug? We know how much our Dukey loved his
Lady Bug.  It's a good idea tho as poor Yaya gets sick :o(  whee hope
she stays ok, her slave is just wonderful.
Chico has been such a gentlepig with the girls..... Alexandrea is soooo
smitten with him.

Whee have packed our bags, but erm whee have had to get PigAir to send
them on but they wont arrive for a bit cause of that mountain and the
ash and the glacier........the PF's explain it the best, they very smart
:o)
Now remember whee loves you very very very very muchly....... so when
you see our Egg Card account please don't get cross :o)  :o)  It was
after all our birfday party remember ok Mummy??

Whee are very tired and need lots of sleep cause whee'd like to go back
and visit everyone again real soon,

THANKYOU to all our lovely friends for making our time and everyone
elses time at DisneyLand TOTALLY AWESOME

Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx