[Gpdd] Virtual: Birthday Royale was great fun!!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:02:33 EDT 2010

Dear Mommy,

this is Woopy.
Oh mommy I had sooo much fun at the party, all piggies congratulated me and
the other birthday pigs, you won't believe how many birthday presents I have
got! Can I use your sewing room as a storage?
Beans made me some beautiful daggers and a gorgeous hat pin, which looked
very nice in my yellow Ribbon.
Spooky was the most gentlemenlike and the handsomest boar there.
I really looved the merry go round and Spooky went in it with me everytime.

Chico is really in awe of 'his' girls Alexandrea and Amelia, He will surely
miss them, but i'm pretty sure they will write each other every now and
then. I think the girls thought Chico's bite out of his ear (you know when
he was driving Toby mad, at auntie Janneke's rumbling his butt off) looked
very tough, and they also appreciated it made Chico a bit emotional because
it reminded him of his friend Toby, they both put their paws around him to
comfort her, which put a big smile on his face!

Dunya did enjoy herself too, I think she really liked the shopping with the
other girls, since me and Chico were pretty busy with our dates we did not
spend that much time with her. Sorry mommy, but I don't get to see Spooky
that often, and there were loads of single girls to hang out with for Dunya!
I do think she was a bit upset with not having her Barnacle Bill around, but
she's a headstrong girl and enjoyed herself just as well. Maybe next time
she's be letting herself be taken by an other handsome boar!
I think she could use and extra cuddle when she gets home for daddy slave,
cause us being with our dates must have had some effect on her being just
alone.

Ow, did you hear? Some piggies claims they have seen a little white rat
moving around us piggies. I think he was just keeping an eye on us. Maybe
he's a very special little secret agent, there to keep us from harm?
Anyway, i think we'll be hearing more about him soon... Or at least I hope
cause he did seem to be this mysterious creature that was always around,
can't have been a coincidence!

Well, while you are reading this we are already on our way hope, we might
have even slipped back in our cage when you get it. See you soon mommy!

Love,
Woopy, Chico and Dunya

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com