[Gpdd] virtual: Velvet and Onyx bday

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 19:11:14 EDT 2010

Well we must report our misfits are back safe and sound. It was so cute to watch as each little piggie marched back to his/her cage draggin their new special treasures and balloons  from the birthday adventure. So many little yawns. I think it will be a quiet weekend here while they catch up on their piggie sleep. I over heard them talking about the fun they all had. They said Velvet and Onyx were such sweet hosts! They loved the adventure of all the rides and the great birthday party food,all the shopping and fun dancing! and how it was such fun to see old friends and meet new friends! I did hear Alexandrea and Amelia giggling about how cute Chicos "ear" is. Amelia  really love his ear as both her little ears had been chewed off before we rescued her. Thank you all for allowing  your piggies to join in the fun of the Birthday party!The misfits had soo much fun!So glad they are home as I sure missed those little fur babies!
Jean & Andy