[Gpdd] virtual; THE Party

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Apr 18 03:20:16 EDT 2010

Well the boys are back home safe and sound, Pigair managed to avoid the dust cloud and also seems to have bought summer with it, after months of cold weather we finally have warm sunshine.

When I woke up the boys were sound asleep with happy little smiles on their faces, so I guess they had a good time.

This evening things have gone down hill as I walked in on them having a big fight all I could here was "no Woopy was the most beautiful piggy" "no Merri was the most beautiful piggy" "Woopy" "Merri" Well you get the idea.

I guess they must have tired themselves out as they are now asleep again