[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Ambree

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Apr 18 13:55:49 EDT 2010

Joanne, it is certainly the end of an era that Debbie Jones' last Dolly Mixture, Ambree, passed away, and doubly sad that Ambree was Pete's last piggie link to Debbie.  However, it is wonderful that she was about to attain the excellent age of seven.  Yes, we have no doubt that Debbie welcomed her to the Bridge, and we can certainly imagine Debbie surrounded now by all of the Dolly Mixtures.  Thank you for letting us know, and please pass along our very belated condolences to Pete.  Ambree was a lucky girl to be a beloved member of Debbie and Pete's family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday