[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Peaches

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Apr 18 17:29:37 EDT 2010

Dee, Joe, and Jodie, we knew that Peaches had had some blood in her urine, but we were so glad she didn't have a stone and we were hoping she would make a full recovery.  We are so very sorry that she was not well when you returned from your trip and that she passed away shortly thereafter.  Please don't blame yourselves for being away.  Unfortunately sometimes no matter what we do, or where we are, we can't keep a piggie from leaving for the Bridge.  The important thing is that you gave her a wonderful life and she knew how much you loved her.  We're also glad that she waited until you returned, so you and she could say goodbye.  How sweet, too, that Joe made Peaches a burial box.  We send our very belated condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday