[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Zoe

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Apr 18 18:16:34 EDT 2010

Laura and Sir Frodo the Vacant, please accept our very belated condolences on Zoe's passing.  We are so very sorry that she probably had ovarian cysts and had not been well during the past couple of months.  Although guinea pigs can never be in our lives long enough, it is great the she was almost six.  How lucky she was that you rescued her and that she found the great love of her life in Sir Frodo the Vacant.  It was so touching to read of how inseparable they were, and we send best wishes to Sir Frodo.  How sweet, too, that her best friend was Maren's Rosie, and she enjoyed following Rosie around your house.  We have no trouble imagining the two together again now at the Bridge, and we're sure she's also been reunited with Pearl and Samantha.  We know Zoe was so happy to be a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday