[Gpdd] Health: WHAT HAPPENED TO WHEEKY

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Apr 18 18:18:18 EDT 2010

Julie and the Magnificent 7, we know it was very hard for you to write about Wheeky's passing, and we definitely understand that you are still mourning him.  We are so very sorry that he passed away due to twisted gut.  Our hearts go out to you, knowing how horrible it must have been to hear him in pain.  It is good that you had a necropsy done, so you could know what had happened and that you couldn't have prevented it.  We know it is easier said than done, but we hope you will soon be able to think of all of your happy memories of him and not his final moments.  Wheeky knew how much you loved him and that is the important thing.  Again, we send our condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday