[Gpdd] MISC.: Critters magazine

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 18 20:25:25 EDT 2010

I hope you all saw the request a couple Digests ago, for interesting piggie stories for the Critters magazine (It was in a message about rescue organizations). Here's our chance to show the world what wonderful masters we have, to show that piggies aren't the cute but stupid hairballs so many believe them to be. Let's show the readers how much pigsonality they have and deluge the magazine with adoreableness!

A couple of our "Digestians" had their masters appear in the magazine last year. It was great seeing familiar faces!

Joanie