[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Gingerbread Piggyfriend

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Apr 18 23:11:00 EDT 2010

Penny and the sad Piggyfriends, please accept our condolences on the passing of Gingerbread Piggyfriend.  We are so very sorry that she missed the birthday party and her own birthday in May, but it is wonderful that she was almost seven.  Thank you for sharing her photo and story.  What amazing fur she had, and such a sweet face.  We do remember when you rescued her pregnant mom, Ginger, and her daughters Diamond and Peridot, and how Gingerbread and Mayflower were then born into your wonderful family.  We have no doubt that they knew how lucky they were and that you saved their lives by hand-feeding and hand-rearing them.  So sweet that their sisters helped raise them, too.  It is certainly and sadly the end of an era that the "Ginger Girls" are gone.  However, they surely have reunited at the Bridge and have been talking often about how much you loved them.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday