[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Double rat?>

Janneke Staaks guinygirl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:30:31 EDT 2010

Hi all!

Agent I here! Some of you might have noticed that a certain rat
appeared to be in 2 places at ones.

Well, there is a very good explanation for that. Us secret agents are
totally high-tech, always fiddling with blackberries, iphones, ipads,
twitter, blogs, and stuff those dino slaves havent even got names for.
Whereas pirate pigs have a more romantic soul. They prefer to send
their message in a bottle or with a white dove.

Our secret agent messages are published instantly (NOT always a good
thing) and pirate messages take a while. And that is all there is to
it ;-)

Secret Agent Igor

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone