[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Velvet and Beans texting

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Apr 22 20:05:01 EDT 2010

Well since my little girls arrived home........... i have seen Velvet
sneaking off with my iPhone and after taking a look later i have
discovered that she and Beans are having a lovely time texting each
other :o)
No i didn't read the texts as that is there business :o)

I must sort out Skype so they can chat to each other :o)  (maybe even
the slaves can chat too!)

Onyx hasn't sneaked off with my iPhone yet, but i bet if she finds out
what Velvet has been doing she'll be right on to it and be texting her
friend Friday :o)

Love
Glynis Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx