[Gpdd] ABUSE- PETA finds animal abuse against small animals

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 23 19:44:03 EDT 2010

I got an e-mail from PETA showing appalling actions against our small & furry friends. Here is the link to the site:
http://blog.peta.org/archives/2010/04/sunpet.php
Lets bombard Petco & Petsmart to let them know we won't take this crap anymore. They won't sell dogs, cats or rabbits, but apparantly it's fine with them to exploit our other small rodent friends for money no matter what.
Here's a petition you can sign for Petsmart:
https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=733
and here is an e-mail to write to Petco:
JamesM at PETCO.com
Here is what I wrote to Petco:
I was appalled to see how the place your company purchases your animals from treat these creatures. Big or small, all animals are created equal and I will never shop at your stores again until you stop selling animals for profit. I will also be sharing this information with all my friends and family to do the same. Be responsible and do the right thing.

Jaime Zimmerman

Let's let it be known we won't put up with this. Be part of the solution! Thanks!
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames