[Gpdd] Misc: Lulu and Benita

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 15:40:41 EDT 2010

Welcome Lulu and Benita! You will find that guinea pigs are very very addicting, its hard to just have one:) If  you have any questions or concerns there are very very knowledgeable people on the digest that will know the answers.
So many of them have helped me many times with my misfits:) We also enjoy having fun here too:) Our virtual events are the best! Welcome and we will look forward to hearing all about Lulu! What color? Her favorite foods? What her pigsonality is like?
A big welcome from the Misfits and
jean & andy the slaves to the many misfits
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.