[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Petco - letter

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Apr 27 01:28:42 EDT 2010

I have signed the petition, but after reading Jaime's letter i thought
right! I'm going to speak up in person too!
This is the letter i have sent, i kept it simple but i've also asked for
a reply ..........

"Dear James,

I am totally appalled by the barbaric practice by a supplier of small
animals to your Company.
How can you condone this?
I certainly hope that you yourselves will be responsible and look into
what is happening.
I'm sure that a large company like yours can have some impact and stop
this practice immediately!   These people have to be dealt with
immediately before anymore brutal deaths are committed.

Thankyou I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Glynis Robson
(owner of guinea pigs, border collie and budgerigar, lover of all
animals) "