[Gpdd] Misc; Alges blog

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 08:07:10 EDT 2010

Just wanted to share a message from Bethann (Alges daughter) about the latest updates on the memorial blog http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/

Anyone can still contribute, if you have already contributed and you want to share another story or pigtures please feel free to do so if you havent already contributed what are you waiting for???

You can send an email to guinygirl.alge at blogger.com and this will appear direct on the blog or send an email to me (M) Mieke or Janneke and we can add it for you.

Remember to let us know if you think your piggies are preparing for a visitor (wink wink)

HI M
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL        THANK YOU SO MUCH.      I MISS HER SO MUCH.  EVERYONES MESSAGES ARE SO UP LIFTING THIS IS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED.  I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE.  I CAN BE TRUTHFUL IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY, BUT I HAVE ALL THE GREAT MEMORIES OF HER AND ALL THE FUN TIMES MOM AND I SHARED.
THIS IS SO NEAT SHE WILL LIVE FOREVER IN EVERYONE MEMORIES AND WITH THIS WEB SITE.  SHE WOULD LOVE IT.  THE GPDD WAS HER LIFE AND HER EXTENDED FAMILY.
SHE DID MAKE A DIFFERENCE.  WE ALL DO IN OUR OWN WAYS.  WE TOUCH PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT WAYS.  YOU HAVE ALL TOUCH ME IN A WAY TO TELL ME HOW MUCH SHE WAS LOVED IN THE GP WORLD.  I HOPE WE CAN ALL HAVE THAT SAME EFFECT ON PEOPLE THAT WE MEET IN OUR DAY TO DAY LIFE.  ONE THING SHE HAS TAUGHT US ALL THAT THEIR IS ALWAYS SOMETHING OR SOMEONE WORTH FIGHTING FOR AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU ARE DEFENDING AND THAT WAS THE LITTLE GP'S.
AS I READ THE TRIBUTES I SAW HOW CUTE EVERYONES LITTLE PIGGIES ARE.  THEY COME IN ALL DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES JUST LIKE PEOPLE.   THEY R SO CUTE :).
THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND MY FAMILIES.  THIS IS SO WONDERFUL.  I WILL SHARE THIS AT WORK.  EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT.
I DO NOT KNOW WHERE LIFE IS GOING TO TAKE ME BUT SHE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH KATHERINE AND I.
AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH  I NEEDED TO SMILE TONIGHT
BETHANN AND KATHERINE KITZMILLER