[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Algernon Rat>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:13:14 EDT 2010

Algernon visits the rescue - Continued

After lunch in the cafe, we went to meet some more animals. I was surprised
that no-one in the cafe took any notice of a rat and a guinea pig sharing a
table with a human but then, Kevin sometimes walks around the grounds with a
snake so perhaps it was not so odd. Algernon had a dish of rat food from the
animal food store and I had a salad. Kevin had his sandwiches from home.

Next to the cafe is the Small Animal House. Kevin opened the heavy door for
us and in the first cage we saw a beautiful rat!!..

Read and see more? (hint: the rat is reeeaaaaly cute)
http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/2010/04/algernon-visits-rescue-continued.html
(Click home to see previous posts)