[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Texts from Friday

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Apr 30 01:07:27 EDT 2010

Well Onyx is in a dither cause Velvet has pinched the iPhone to text her
friend Beans!!

I have decided to allow them both access to the iPhone and the computer
to save arguments.

Onyx very excitedly told me in a hushed tone so Velvet couldn't hear
that Friday has said some of the sweetest things to her, he told her how
much he loves her little tail and her shiny hair...........ahhhhhhhh
it's so sweet.  He's such a little gentlepigman :o)  She also mentioned
that he has sore paws :o(  I hope his darling mummy or his brother can
help him with his paws.

I believe i have to take some more pigtures soon as she'd like to send
her dear Friday some.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx