[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Engagement Notice

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 03:00:57 EDT 2010

Wow!  Congrats to Beans and Velvet. Of course it was no secret that Beans
had been swept off his feet when he first came aboard the Black Pearl and
saw Velvet in all her young glory at the top of the gangway.  Another pirate
made romance, Whee couldn't be more happy for the happy couple. Beans is
such a romantic swashbuckler, Velvet is a lucky little sow, and no doubt
Onyx to be the maid of honor. I wonder if Algernon mouse might be in Oz
sometime soon, perhaps he could perform the ceremony. We wish much
happiness.
More felicitations and happy wheeks , Sandy and Shipwreck Sam