[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Velvet & Beans Engagement

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Aug 5 23:22:07 EDT 2010

Whee would like to thankyou all for your lovely wishes to us both :o)
It's very exciting i keep looking at my ring and then i have to pinch
myself to realise YES i am engaged to the handsome and dashing Beans :o)
Many suggestions have been coming forward for our nuptials, whee are
hoping that the Black Pearl will make a trip and pick everyone up and of
course PigAir will be very busy as well!
Whee will keep you informed and let you know a date when whee pick one
:o)

Loves
Velvet and Beans xxxxx