[Gpdd] Announce: Happy 7th Birthday Isabel!

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 10:40:44 EDT 2010

I very thrilled to announce that Isabel is celebrating her 7th birthday this wheekend.  She had a party last night and we are continuing the festivities through her actual birthday on Sunday.  She has seven helium balloons floating about in her honor and a big birthday hat on top of her habitat.  She and her brother Luke are looking forward to the "Birthday Burrito"---a lettuce leaf wrapped around all their favorite veggies inside!

Janet, and Isabel's brother, Luke, (and we're certain that sister Lily is smiling down from the Rainbow Bridge)