[Gpdd] Announce: Happy 7th Birthday Isabel!

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 21:57:45 EDT 2010

   Sammy and I join in wishing Isabel a very happy 7th Birthday. Quite a
respectable age for a grand dame such as she. We hope the festivities
including the Bday Burrito are plentiful, fun, and tasty and that her
friends are all present. We wish Lily could have been there with her, but
whee know she is smiling ear to ear from the Rainbow Bridge and popcorning
in her perpetual youth. Happy Birthday to You, Dear Isabel
love Sandy and Sammy