[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Remembering Sully

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Aug 10 20:44:06 EDT 2010

Last thursday was 4 years since our dear little Sully went to the
bridge.
I still miss that little guy, my piggie who loved to do pancakes and
would voice his opinion when he'd hear the fridge door open and i'd
rustle a bag.
He and Duke were our first piggies, thankyou Sully for bringing me into
the world of pigdom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I still have your pigture on the fridge, the one with you and Duke on
the grass and yes as always Duke following you.
I also still treasure my 'Grandma' pillow and toys, the heart on the
chain and my special little chrystal angel that you and Dukey gave me.
Hope you're having fun little guy at the bridge, always the gentleman
and such a loving little boy, take care of yourself Sully wully wooo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love Granny Glynis xxxx