[Gpdd] MISC SCAMPS blog

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Aug 11 18:15:58 EDT 2010

Hello Mieke,

I am pleased that you have resurrected the SCAMPS blog.

Of my Piggyfriends on the blog, Roscoe is still going strong and was 6 in June but Gingerbread left us in April, 3 weeks short of her seventh birthday.

I have Barley and Sapphire to add to the current list and I will sort out some photos and mail them to you. There could well be more who are 5 but as they often arrive here as adults there are always some whose ages remain unknown. Hope and Halloween are almost certainly SCAMPS but I am not sure of their ages.

There is a nice pigture of Barley that you could use on the Undercover GPs blog where he is Agent Badger. It is dated Dec 7th. 2009 under the heading Double Dutch.  It is halfway down the Meet the Agents section on the appropriate page. I'll find one of Sapphire.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.