[Gpdd] !!Re: [CARE] Guinea pig eating cagemate's poop

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 01:07:16 EDT 2010

Dear Ann
Yeah but!!     do you think this behavior is nutritional need or
behaviorally driven maybe dominance.  I have no clue really.

Me!!! A Peter Gurney,!! you are very kind but I could not possibly offer up
any answers without the confidence knowing that our equally knowledgeable
co- members on GPDD will speak up when their opinion is different than mine
or that they think I am just plain wrong. It is very liberating to have that
mutual support we have.  Thanks anyway, I just dont have enough hands-on
experience, but would love the chance.  Although I may be a bit of a
curmudgeon (As I fondly think of Peter), Besides, he had a Vedra  (we have
you though :))
love Sandy and Sammy