[Gpdd] [misc]<yaya's age>

Janneke Staaks guinygirl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:28:55 EDT 2010

Hi all,

This is Yaya, and I need to set something straight. Slave mailed to the digest that I was six years old, and later on twitter she told me my birthday was on oktober the 26th. That was WRONG!!! (thank god for auntie mikey) I'm 4yrs old and will turn five on oktober the 20th(!!!)

As a secret agent (piggy galore) I must have my revenge, so I'll do the following;

She turns 32 on dec the 24th, so Next month i'll wish her a happy 40th birthday (ghegheghe..) and when it is actually her birthday I'll forget to wish her happy birthday *evil grin*

Yaya, almost 5 years old, thank you very much