[Gpdd] MISC SCAMPS blog

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:10:32 EDT 2010

Hi Penny and Cindy, Glynis,

Thank you about your messages about Tumbleweed and Gingerbread.
I thought they had left us, but did not want to put it in the gpdd in case
my memory was wrong, and i did not want to jinx it.
I have dedicated two posts together with your memories (posted to GPDD) to
them on the SCAMPS blog.

You can read them here:
Tumbleweed: http://scamps-gpdd.blogspot.com/2010/08/tumbleweed.html
Gingerbread: http://scamps-gpdd.blogspot.com/2010/08/gingerbread.html

Grtz, Mieke
and her far from SCAMPS-age piggies: Lily and Daisy (3 months old!), Woopy
(2 years old) and Chico (will turn 3 in september)

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl
hofdanshyve: http://vrolijkehoffelijken.hyves.nl => Start hofdanslesssen in