[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Puff's mommyslave is home

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 14 20:13:48 EDT 2010

I was worried that she'd give me the cold shoulder as Hershey had done last year when I'd left her for a wheek in the care of a wonderful neighbor lady. But Puff was ecstatic on hearing my voice, wheeking and popcorning up a storm when I entered the room. My son, Billy, took extra time with her while we were gone, and she seems even happier and more outgoing than when we left. It's so nice to be home, though it was sure sad hearing about the lost piggies from the week before.

I probably already told you that I'm going to be having back surgery next Friday, and won't be allowed to sit for a MONTH! One of the worst aspects of that is not being able to keep in touch with my GPDD family. Here's a big virtual hug for all of you(((())))! Good thing Puff's cage is right by my bed, so I'll have her near.

Love to all,

Joanie