[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Isabel

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Aug 15 11:45:57 EDT 2010

Janet and Luke, please accept our condolences on Isabel's passing.  We know it was such a shock to lose her just one day after she celebrated her seventh birthday, and our hearts go out to you.  We also know it was difficult that she followed the same pattern as Lily did earlier in the year.  However, we know that you realize what a wonderful age they both achieved and that their long lifespans were a tribute to your great care.  We are so sorry that Isabel went into cardiac arrest at the vet's, but we are glad you were able to sit with her and that she fell asleep peacefully.  No doubt she awoke and found Lily and many other friends, old and new, greeting her and showing her all the best fields of greens at the Bridge.  She was a lucky piggie to be part of your family and to know your love since the age of two months.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan