[Gpdd] MISC Welcome to Virgil

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Aug 15 12:25:40 EDT 2010

Pat,

We have already welcomed Virgil into your little herd but we must repeat our welcome on the GPDD.

He is a gorgeous piggy and I hope that you will be able to share his pigture with everyone.

My Floyd sends special greetings to his little namesake and hope that he gets on as well with Virgil as he does with his friend Buttons.

I know that Pat would have gone back for that lovely boy without my intervention! Pat sent me a link to the shelter website so that I could see Virgil but the pigture had gone.......I knew why.......by the time I read her email, he was already in Pat's piggy room.

Well done Pat.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.