[Gpdd] Health; Spooky update

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 10:41:30 EDT 2010

Well thanks to everyone for keeping the little Spookster in your thoughts and prayers, yesterday I stopped syringe feeding him and his weight has stayed stable.

He seems to have nearly totally recovered from his battle with bloat, I have to say giving 1ml olive oil a day turned out to be a miracle cure for us, after his first dose he started eating a little for himself and after 3 doses he was almost back to normal.

He is back sharing with Hector, he is active and vocal and fighting over food such a turn around from a week ago.

We hope he continues to improve and starts to pile on the grams (not quiet the same ring as pile on the pounds)

Thanks again

M, Spooky and Hector