[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Hope (January 15, 2004 - August 14, 2010)

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 19 11:41:35 EDT 2010

Dear Me

My heart really does go out to you with all the losses you have experienced
of late. I honestly have total respect for you. You are a strong lady who
keeps giving and giving and I feel sure all the piggies you have ever owned
have known this, including your two new additions.

You have had to deal with so much of late and I only wish I could be there
with you to take some of the strain, as I just can't imagine how you have
coped so admirably under such terrible stress.

I loved the story of how much Hope loved carrots. I am very sorry that she
has passed away. We never feel we ever have enough time with them, not ever,
but I know your 6 years with Hope will have been ones you and her treasured
and that you can recall whenever you think of her to help put a smile on
your face. She's always right there with you.

I'm thinking of you.

Carole
Remembering always BG and Artie