[Gpdd] Health; Spooky update

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 07:44:22 EDT 2010

Dear M and Spooky I am really glad  that Spooky is doing so well. I am very
relieved that in a case where oil was called for such a healthy oil was used
instead of mineral oil, Vaseline or other petroleum based products. These
are just not healthy for piggy or people, you chose well and the olive oil
aided in allowing any thing, however small that may have impacted or stuck,
in passing through the gut. Good choice, outstanding outcome. I remember you
said he wasn't impacted from what the x-ray saw but the oil did help so your
gut feeling was valid.  Please continue monitoring his weight and don't
forget some weight is due to the calories in the oil so he still needs
plenty of nutrition from traditional sources. Much love from Sandy and Sammy