[Gpdd] Health: Spooky and Olive Oil

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 09:47:51 EDT 2010

Thanks to Sandy for her information to others about the use of olive oil.

I must just correct her, in Spooky's case we were not using the olive oil to move along a blockage (when we fed Spooky he would poop, he just wouldn't eat for himself) we were using it to help destroy the gas bubbles.

Mieke found a dutch website which mentioned gas in the intestines is present as foam and is very difficult to get rid off, it also makes the brain think the tummy is full so the piggy doesnt know to eat. They suggested the olive oil as it helps get rid of the foam from the intestines we think the translation is that it makes the bubbles burst.

Whatever it does it worked for us.