[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Providence and Harmony

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Aug 24 20:24:59 EDT 2010

Whee have all paws and fingers crossed that Providence's UTI stays away
for her, Cranberry juice is a wonderful thing for them isn't it.
I'm so sorry to hear tho that Harmony is really struggling and maybe
near her time...........whee will keep her in our thoughts and send up
little piggie prayers for her and some special healing wheeks and loves
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hugs for you too, it is so difficult when you've got a few sickies at
one time :o(

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke ) xxxx