[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Providence and Harmony

ME me at buddies.org
Tue Aug 24 22:23:01 EDT 2010

Thanks for your thoughts, Glynis.  The nice thing is that Providence loves cranberry.  I just wave the syringe in front of her in the cage and she grabs it.  I don't know why.  I have the unsweetened stuff ... and I tried drinking just 4 oz. of the stuff and it was really hard.  Back when I had Viola, my diabetic that had frequent UTIs, she drank a ml of cranberry juice concentrate twice a day (for 4.5 years)!  I can't find it anymore, but I really don't know how she took that like it was candy!

It's been hard watching Harmony ... but she still has her attitude.  I wish I knew the best thing to do for her.

It's been a hard year ... seems like I haven't had very many days when I haven't been either treating or at least keeping a pig under close supervision ... but I guess I've had several years of enjoying the company of healthy pigs.