[Gpdd] re GPDD (Misc.) (For Dawnda)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 01:19:03 EDT 2010

Hi Dawnda,
I have been thinking of you and your knee and the interesting things you
have posted about on the digest, about taking piggie Blackberry camping.  I
hope you receive the treatment you need for your knee and that you recover
well.  Also, when I take my piggies anywhere (which is usually just to the
vets these days, as I have 4 boars in 4 separate cages, albeit side-by-side,
and a pen of four sows) then when we come home they always purr and are
happy to be back in their permanent homes.  I remember too, with Li'l Guy,
Gin Gin, and Rufie, I would feed the three of them romaine lettuce almost
daily. It was really cute to watch them eat it so fast and they always
looked like they were racing, like they were in a guinea pig, romaine
lettuce-eating contest, and afterwards, they would have green drool from the
lettuce juice, on their little chins.  So adorable!
Ellen, precious piggie pals, bun Darla and chin Fugly