[Gpdd] Misc: Blackberry, ect

Dawnda Browning dawndabrowning at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 18:56:14 EDT 2010

Hi Ellen

Thank you for your good thoughts of me. I had my MRI last Thursday and I see the surgeon on Monday.  He said it was a torn meniscus when I seen him the first time. I guess my surgery will be sometime in September. Meanwhile, I have to work in pain. They never get in any hurry to get you fixed up. At least, he gave me pain pills so I can work.

I go up to the campgrounds to see my husband every Thursday night. I come back on Saturday night or Sunday. I usually come back so I can go to church on Sunday. I have taught my mother-in-law how to give veggies to Blackberry while I am gone. I wasn't specific enough at first. I was gone for two days and their was enough veggies in her cage for a week. Some people just don't have any common sense when it comes to animals.
Blackberry hates to go in the car, so I thought she would be happier staying at home. I'm only an hour away.

I get to put my leg up and not use it when I'm at the camper. You always do more than you should when you are home. The only thing I do up there is wash my husband's coal mining clothes. Yuk!

Dawnda Browning & Blackberry