[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Carmen

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon Aug 30 16:23:53 EDT 2010

Thanks everyone who offered sympathy, in the digest or privately via email.

Your support is greatly appreciated, and is helping very much.

We buried Carmen in a little shady grove of trees, where I can see her grave from the window.  It was very sad, but slowly I am healing and moving on, with your help.

I am as grateful for the wonderful people on the gpdd as I am for Carmen sharing her happy life with us and the fact that she died peacefully of old age.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts