[Gpdd] Virtual: wedding of Velvet and Beans

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 31 17:50:29 EDT 2010

We would love to attend the wedding!! So mark us down for "16" little misfits:)
If your looking for two very sweet flower girls we offer the services of  our
sweet little Ariel and  our sweet little Agatha. They are a bit rowdy but ohhh
so cute indeed!!! So excited about this upcoming wedding:) I bet the bride is
excited as well! looking forward to reading all about the details:) any help we
can be please don't hesitate to ask!

Jean (misfits)
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.