[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Doris not eating

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 1 10:28:18 EST 2010

Thanks so much for your supportive message -- I am feeling pretty frazzled right now, just not knowing what to do for Doris.

She does not seem to be either improving or getting worse at the moment, nibbled a little hay yesterday and ate maybe one sprig of cilantro this morning.  The syringe feeding is not going very well, and I'm worried I'm not getting enough into her to keep her digestive system going.  I wish I could see what is sparking her appetite from time to time and work on that!

                                                                                            Pat S.