[Gpdd] vitural : wedding

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 1 12:23:04 EST 2010

I just wanted to tell you all that Little Charles borrowed someones phone and
texted me on what a lovely time he was having! He said the Surrey Squeaker
Ladies have taught him how to Piggie dance! and he has learned about Pirate life
from the brave pirate piggies that have attended the great event. He told me how
he got to  taste a bit of carrot wine as Spooky sneak him a sip or two:) He was
excited when texting all about how beautiful Miss Velvet looked when she gazed
into Beans eyes! He said he really wasn't ready to come home as he was just
having to much fun! He then had to go as the music was starting again and he
still wanted to learn a few more "moves" of dancing from all the lovely girls
that were willing to have their toes stepped on by a beginner!
glad the piggers are having such a great time.
jean