[Gpdd] HEALTH- Doris

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 1 20:20:56 EST 2010

Pat-
It sounds to me like Doris is in pain & that is why she doesn't want to eat or move around. It could be her molars. It takes a good, patient vet to check that. I know there is a link to a list of good exotics vets by zipcode but I do not have the link or remember where I found it. Perhaps someone else will remember. Keep syringing food & water as long as she will accept it. Perhaps try some baby food or canned pumpkin (the plain, unspiced kind). Mimi loves canned pumpkin. She eats it right off the spoon. I do hope Doris will pull thru. We will keep you all in our prayers. Hugs...
~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames