[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Molly Flanders

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Dec 2 17:27:53 EST 2010

Ellie,

My heart goes out to you on the loss of your dear piggy, Molly Flanders.

She did live to a great age for a piggy but they are never with us for long
enough.

She sounds like quite a character and I know how much you will miss her. I
hope that Winkie will not suffer her loss too much. Piggies can become so
very attached to their cagemate / best friend and I know so well how much
they can grieve for their lost companion.

Sending my most sincere condolences with lots of love and hugs for you and
your remaining piggies.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.