[Gpdd] MISC Missing Digest posts

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Dec 4 05:18:52 EST 2010

Dear friends,

I always have my GPDD delivered as single posts as they arrive much faster than the Digest format and I like to be able to help anyone in an emergency.

After I posted about not having received Pat's post about Doris, I received an email from Kathy, one of the moderators, who told me that not everyone's messages were appearing in the single delivery post but she does not know why.

Looking back at the archives, I see that I have not received any single posts recently emanating from Pat, Jean of the Misfits and Birdie. There may be more but as I have received many other posts, I had not realised that there were omissions until there was a post about Doris. This seems to have started since the spam event and I want to say "sorry" for not responding.

Because of this, I have missed many of the Virtual Wedding stories too. I will read the Archives later to catch up. Perhaps I will have to switch to the Digest format as I do not want to miss anything.

I do hope that Pat's Doris is OK.

Thanks to Kathy for letting me know about this problem.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.