[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- foster piggies online!

Bina Gabbriel samscello at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 03:44:01 EST 2010

Adorable! All of them! Babies are so much fun :) Thanks for getting pics and
a vid of them and sharing them with us.
Bina & The Pigtones

--
Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, yet flooding the
river.    Malagasy Proverb

Every living being is a stream of love. Let us allow someone to taste our
love, and let us taste someone else’s.   Swami Kripalu

The Divine Presence adores you.    Lola Jones

Live a Love Beyond Imagining.

www.SANCTUARYFORKIDS.org      www.HALFTHESKY.org
www.VDAY.org<http://www.ATTACHMENTPARENTING.org>