[Gpdd] Virtual: We doing fine.. Lily is having an adventure

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:37:39 EST 2010

Hi Mom,

This is Woopy, just want to let you know we are all doing fine.
I'm enjoying every minute with my boyfriend Spooky, he's such a sweet boar,
he did get big, i now get the gentle GIANT part M talks about...

Chico is enjoying the boar company and spend his time rumbling at the
ladies, not just us..

Daisy is very playful and keeps the games organisers very occupied,
they look like they need a nap with all the active little ones...

Lily, please mommy don't worry but she went on a little adventure with
Hector..
We don't really know where they are, but Daisy put the phone in her backpack
and told her to text Spooky,
Lily keeps in contact and seems to be doing fine, Hector is a sweet boar

So don't worry.. they'll be fine
We will send an update when we know what they are doing.
Daisy said something about seeing Kangaroos...

Love, Woopy,
Chico and Daisy
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com