[Gpdd] IS DIGEST ACTIVE ?

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Dec 16 10:25:17 EST 2010

Dianne, we're glad you, Poppy, and Speedy have joined the Digest.  Yes,
it has been a little quiet, although we are thinking it might be because
people are busy with the holiday season.

It's great that your guys get along so well.  I've had two boars
together many times (even three, at one point), and with one exception,
they've gotten along.  Currently I have Friday and Ethan, both boars,
and they became close friends the moment they met.  Friday had lost his
friend, Tumbleweed, and Ethan had been surrendered to a rescue.  We were
thrilled when Friday immediately accepted Ethan, and vice versa.

We'll look forward to hearing more about Poppy and Speedy.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan