[Gpdd] RE GPDD (Rainbow Bridge) (Molly Flanders)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 09:49:21 EST 2010

Dear Elizabeth,

I am so sorry for your loss of Molly.  I think I know how you feel.  I think
I know how all of us feel when we must say good bye to a piggie. They make
the best of friends, are so sweet, don't talk back, etc.

RIP, little Molly, and be with all your friends old and new at the bridge.

Remember this quote from Richard Bach, to me it seems quite the spiritual
type:

"Don't be dismayed by goodbyes.  A farewell is necessary before you can meet
again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those
who are friends."

We all 'meet' here virtually. Who is to say we shall not meet sometime after
moments or lifetimes?

Certain for those who are friends. Take comfort in knowing your piggies are
all your friends, we are all your friends, and somehow, we will all meet
again!!! AFTER moments or after lifetmes.

Death is part of life, and Life is what continues on.

Your piggie Molly will always love you, love never dies.

Ellen, Precious precious piggies, bun and chin